Solutions and Expertise You Can Trust!
Individual Trust Services
Although the word “trust” is a simple word, there’s nothing simple about managing and protecting your property and money. At FSB, we understand this complexity can be intimidating, so we offer a variety of peace-of-mind solutions to help you manage, maximize and protect your assets.
Our Trust team is uniquely qualified to serve you in a variety of ways, including serving as a(n):
- Agent to handle the administration and management of your assets, including payment of your bills
- Trustee of a Living Trust to help you manage, protect and preserve your assets during your lifetime, and to avoid probate at the time of your death
- Trustee of a Trust established in your Will for the benefit of your surviving spouse, children, grandchildren, charities, etc.
- Agent for the Trustee of a Trust
- Agent or Trustee for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Court Appointed Conservator to manage the assets and financial affairs of a minor or an incapacitated adult
- Executor of an Estate, bringing expertise, experience and professionalism to the estate administration proceedings
- Agent for the Executor of an Estate
- Custodian for your assets
Whatever your goals, our experienced Trust team is uniquely qualified to provide the personalized guidance and financial solutions to meet your specific needs.
|Pam R. Goedken||Laura A Kamienski||Sonya R. Lacina||Robynn Anderson|
|Vice President/Senior Trust Officer||Trust Officer||Trust Associate||Trust Admin Assistant|