Solutions and Expertise You Can Trust!
Individual Trust Services
Although the word “trust” is a simple word, there’s nothing simple about managing and protecting your property and money. At FSB, we understand this complexity can be intimidating, so we offer a variety of peace-of-mind solutions to help you manage, maximize and protect your assets.
Our Trust team is uniquely qualified to serve you in a variety of ways, including serving as a(n):
- Agent to handle the administration and management of your assets, including payment of your bills
- Trustee of a Living Trust to help you manage, protect and preserve your assets during your lifetime, and to avoid probate at the time of your death
- Trustee of a Trust established in your Will for the benefit of your surviving spouse, children, grandchildren, charities, etc.
- Agent for the Trustee of a Trust
- Agent or Trustee for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Court Appointed Conservator to manage the assets and financial affairs of a minor or an incapacitated adult
- Executor of an Estate, bringing expertise, experience and professionalism to the estate administration proceedings
- Agent for the Executor of an Estate
- Custodian for your assets
Whatever your goals, our experienced Trust team is uniquely qualified to provide the personalized guidance and financial solutions to meet your specific needs.
Vice President & Trust Officer
Matt grew up in Belle Plaine, Iowa and joined FSB in 2012 after spending 20 years in Northern Iowa. He is married with two adult daughters who live in Minneapolis and one son who is currently attending the University of Iowa. Matt enjoys many outdoor activities including fishing, hunting and golf. He and his wife also have a heart for the people of Haiti..