Commitment to Community
As a true community bank, we consider it both our responsibility … and our privilege … to donate our personal time, individual talents and the bank’s financial resources to help strengthen and improve our community.
Through the FSB Volunteer Program, our employees donate an average of 4,500 service hours each year to more than 50 different organizations and charities. In addition, our Dues For Blues program raises thousands of dollars each year which are allocated to several non-profit organizations.
Each April, more than two dozen FSB employees volunteer their time in local classrooms as part of National Teach Children To Save week where students learn the basics of making financially smart decisions in a fun and engaging way.
Each year, FSB donates more than $25,000 to local schools and colleges to help enhance educational opportunities within our community.
Time to Enjoy!
Along with our extensive financial donations each year, FSB is also proud to host or sponsor the events listed below as part of our commitment to enhance the quality of life in our community.
2018 Sponsored Events
- Alburnett Road Clean Up – Spring & Fall 2018
- Teach Children To Save – April 16 - 20
- March of Dimes, March for Babies – April 22
- Linn County Educator of the Year Awards – May 8
- Marion Arts Festival – May 19
- Marion by Moonlight - Band tbd - June 7
- Marion Uptown Market* – June 9
- Marion by Moonlight - Band tbd – June 14
- Mercy Me and Jeremy Camp concert - June 15
- Marion by Moonlight - Band tbd – June 21
- Linn County Fair – June 27 – July 2
- Marion by Moonlight - Band tbd – June 28
- Marion Uptown Market* – July 14
- Summer Fiesta Block Party – July 19
- Uptown Getdown Concert Series* – Band tbd – August 2
- Alburnett Children’s Benefit Day – August 4
- Uptown Getdown Concert Series* – Band tbd – August 9
- Marion Uptown Market* – August 11
- Uptown Getdown Concert Series* – Band tbd – August 16
- Customer Appreciation Picnic - August 19
- Collins Road Theatres Free Movie Week
- Uptown Getdown Concert Series* – Band tbd – August 23
- Hiawatha Fun Fest - August 24-25
- Uptown Marion Market* - September 8
- Swamp Fox Festival – September 28-30
- Harvest Moon Chocolate Walk - October 5
- Go Red For Women Luncheon – November 16
- Christmas in the Park* - December 7