Our online services are extensive and geared to help you with anything you need, from mobile banking to reordering checks.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Reorder Checks
- Online Banking FAQs
- What's New With Online Banking?
FSB’s FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay* allows you to access your accounts and pay your bills from any computer in just minutes. Your information is password-protected and available 24 hours a day.
- Sign up for Online Banking today!
- To sign up for Bill Pay simply login to your online banking account and click on the checking account you wish to pay bills from, then select Pay My Bills.
* No charge for Bill Pay when you use it each month to pay at least one bill ($3.00 per month if not used).
Popmoney® allows you to “Pay Other People” anywhere, anytime, using only the recipient’s email address, mobile number, or bank account. Popmoney® payments can be sent to any person within the United States.
Enjoy the security and convenience of reviewing your monthly statements online 24/7 with FSB’s free eStatement service.
- Each month, you’ll receive an email notification to let you know your statement is available to view online.
- Our industry standard encryption protects your information from being intercepted over the Internet.
- eStatements are available through FSB’s Online Banking! To access, just log in to your account. If you’re not already signed up for Online Banking, click the Enroll link on our homepage and follow the instructions.
You're on the go...and so are we! View our Mobile Banking page for more details!
- With free* mobile banking you can check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, pay others, find locations and much more. It’s banking at your fingertips!
- View easy sign up instructions!
- Check out the Mobile Banking page for more information about text messaging, mobile browsers, and the FSB Now mobile banking app.
* Message and data rates may apply.
With eAlerts (Events), you can set up messages to notify you regarding activity on your accounts. They are quick, easy to set up, and can help you stay on top of your finances. FSB's eAlerts can notify you with:
- Daily Balance
Have your balance sent to you every morning.
- Periodic Balance
Need a more frequent balance update? This will notify you with your balance every 5 hours.
- Low Balance Alerts
Set a threshold and if your account goes below that, we will let you know. Avoid costly overdraft fees!
- Check Cleared
Waiting on a certain check to clear? Get an eAlert when it does.
- Electronic Debit
Receive a notification when an electronic debit is made to your account.
Receive an email when a deposit is made to your account.
FSB’s eAlerts are available FREE to all online banking users.
To set-up these alerts please follow these steps:
Log into Online Banking
• Select “Alerts” from the top navigation bar
• Choose “Online Events” from the menu
• Select “Set Up New Alert”
• Select the category “Online Events”
• Select the type of notice you want, click next and follow the prompts
• Repeat for any additional alerts you’d like to have
If you need help setting up your messages, contact an FSB personal banker at 319-377-4891 or click the chat bubble on the right hand side of the screen!
Save a trip to the bank and order your checks online.