Affordable Loans for Everyone and Everything
Whether it’s extra cash to fund a well-deserved vacation, make home improvements, or purchase a vehicle, we’ve got fast answers and affordable monthly payments. We offer:
- Car, boat, RV and SUV loans
- Unsecured lines of credit
Credit cards ... student loans ... car payments ... oh my! If you're faced with too many recurring payments each month, consolidate your debt with a personal loan from FSB and enjoy one single monthly payment that may even save you money! We offer:
- Flexible Terms
- Competitive Rates
- Individual services from our experienced Personal Bankers
Farmers State Bank works with Iowa Student Loan® to offer supplemental private student loans to help you pay for college.1
The Partnership Advance Education Loan® (Partnership Loan):
- Provides terms and conditions upfront, so you know what you’re getting before you apply.
- Features variable and fixed interest rates.
- Lets you begin making principal and interest payments, make interest-only payments or defer payments while you attend school.
- Offers benefits such as an interest rate reduction and cosigner release.
The Reset Loan®:
- Lets you refinance or combine existing student loans into one new loan. This may help you if you have student loans with higher interest rates or are making payments to a number of different servicers.
- Competitive fixed interest rates.
- Three different repayment terms.
- An interest rate reduction benefit.
- Complete the FAFSA first.
The first step in applying for financial aid, which includes federal student loans, is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is a free form provided by the U.S. Department of Education that may be completed without professional assistance via paper application or online at www.fafsa.ed.gov/. In your award letter from your college, the financial aid office will inform you of your eligibility for federal student loans
- Work with your college financial aid office.
Contact the financial aid professionals at your college or university to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan. Accepting a private loan before using other types of available aid may decrease your eligibility for federal, state and institutional aid.
About Iowa Student Loan
Iowa Student Loan was established in 1979 as a private, nonprofit corporation, and its mission is to help Iowa students and families obtain the resources necessary to succeed in postsecondary education.
1Farmers State Bank is compensated by Iowa Student Loan for the referral of Partnership Loan customers.
The equity in your home can be a powerful tool to help you secure funds for a major purchase, home improvement or unexpected expense.
Choose a home equity loan … if your project or purchase has a defined cost and payment deadline.
Choose a home equity line of credit … if your project or purchase is ongoing over a period of time and you want the flexibility to draw cash when you need it; pay down the line and have cash available again to use without re-applying for the loan.
Our home equity loans and lines of credit feature:
- Financing up to 90% LTV for qualified borrowers**
- No pre-payment penalties
- Hazard insurance and/or flood insurance may be required
Under certain circumstances, the interest you pay on both types of equity credit may be tax deductible. You should talk to your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of payments and charges.
Contact us at 319-377-4891.
Personal Credit Cards
Our Visa® Platinum Preferred credit cards are approved and serviced right here at FSB. Enjoy the purchasing power you want with the card you need!
- Low Rates
- No Annual Fee*
- Travel Coverage and Benefits
- Local Customer Service
- 24/7 Account Access
- Platinum cardholders also have the opportunity to earn rewards!
Contact us at 319-377-4891.